- Hits: 20590
Enjoy our delicious breakfast on the terrace in the garden, which lies next to the waterfall, hang out in the comfy chairs along, swing the hammock with a good book: We want you to be able to relax, to unwind.
Our lodge is tastefully designed with a friendly and homelike atmosphere and is furnished with a touch of retro and vintage. Natural materials are used throughout the building with it's thatched roofs and the exterior, creating a place with charm and serenity.
The Happinez Lodge offers four cozy and tastefully decorated bedrooms. The rooms are build on the first floor in the backdrop of the garden and provide our guests a private atmosphere.
Families also can enjoy our lodge by renting the lodge as a family house, allowing parents to sleep in a separate room, but just a few steps away from their kids. On request, we can also add instead an additional bed to your room.
Inspired by nature, the rooms are constructed by embracing the waterfall and the mountains at the back and the front of the lodge. Every room was meticulously painted and designed to embody the house style. If you love nature, you'll enjoy the sounds of water, birds and croaking frogs.
Our garden is still under development. We are still planting trees, flowers and are still moving around with pots, seeds and orchids. The garden is surrounded by jungle and one can see often little birds and squirrels in the trees. Sometimes we even see land turtles and hedgehocks visiting our garden area. The mountain in front of the lodge gives us a panoramic view from the garden terrace.
Breakfast & Lunch & Diner
You won't find the everlasting struggle for limited breakfast hours: We serve breakfast to the table all day long. And yes, we've got nice Arabica coffee too.
Swing has been cooking with us since years and is also a star in cooking traditional vegetarian Thai meals. We know you love fresh ingredients, so commonly we'll ask you what you like to eat prior to getting to the markets and farmers in and around Ranong.
Sometimes, but only on request, we organize a BBQ together with our guests. If you like, you can join us in the shopping tours around Ranong to get the nicest ingredients for the evening.
Below is the list of services available to our guests:
- 4 Charming rooms with fan and bathroom en-suite
Our lodge is definitly situated at the cooler area of Ranong and in the shades of trees, which makes the use of air conditioning redundant
For your convenience though, we have also a room with air conditioning
- Luggage storage for our guests
- Garden terrace and front terrace
- Rock garden with waterfall (the waterfalls runs from June-October)
- Restaurant serving drinks, breakfast and daily varying diner
- Room service
- Diving- and tours services:
Liveboard dive tours with Aladdin Dive Safari to the Mergui Archipelago in Myanmar (Burma) and to the Similan Islands, the Surin Islands, Richelieu Rock, Koh Tachai, Koh Bon, Hin Daeng, Hin Muang and Koh Ha in Thailand
Day trips with Andaman Discovery to the Surin Islands, Richelieu Rock and Koh Tachai
- Spa packages
- Laundry service
- Foreign currency exchange
- All major credit cards accepted
- Doctor on call
- Situated in 3 minutes walking distance from the Ranong Raksawarin Hot Springs Public Park
- The busy market street of Ranong Town is in a 1.5 km distance. By foot you'll be in town in 20 minutes, by car or motorbike within 5 minutes
- Transportation service from the airport to our Lodge (20 km distance). Please check the website from NokAir if you'd like to book a flight.
- Bicycles and motorbikes to explore the city and the natural surroundings are available for rent on request